2011-06-01

Zu schön!

When people unsubscribe from my newsletter, they're asked to say why they're leaving. In a recent note, a dissatisfied customer wrote, "Because you are a crackhead who makes no sense. You sound like you write these horoscopes while you're stoned on mushrooms." For the record, I not only refrain from crack and magic mushrooms while crafting your oracles; I don't partake of any intoxicants at any other time, either -- not even beer or pot. I'm secretly a bit proud, however, that the irate ex-reader thinks my drug-free mind is so wild. In the coming week, Libra, I invite you to try an experiment inspired by this scenario: Without losing your mind, see if you can shed some of the habitual restrictions you allow to impinge on the free and creative play of your mind.

(Aus der Reihe: Libra Horoscope for week of June 2, 2011 und zieht Euch warm an!)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Fröhlich sein, freundlich bleiben und bitte immer gesund wieder kommen!